The procedure for deleting your Badoo account is simple: here's how
Some time ago you registered on the famous dating site, Badoo, perhaps driven by curiosity or by your friends who would like to see you happy as a couple. Now you click here and there to try to find out how to delete your profile on Badoo, but you still haven't figured it out.
Let's say right away that if you want to permanently delete your Badoo account you will have to follow a precise procedure. In this article, we will explain how to do it, definitively, step by step.
What is Badoo and how it works
For those who do not know and were curious, Badoo is a kind of social network, created mainly as a dating site, to connect with other users. Very popular, thanks also to Facebook which made it known in its beginnings, it is used by millions of people around the world in search of love, new friendships or some adventure.
After trying it, you may have decided that it is better to unsubscribe from Badoo because you don't have time, you don't find it interesting or, on the contrary, thanks to this app you have found the love of your life and you don't need it anymore!
Delete or pause your profile from Badoo
Whatever your reasons for unsubscribing from the Badoo dating site, know that you can say goodbye in a few simple steps, but you can also decide to simply pause your account and reactivate it later. Proceeding with the deletion, your Badoo account will be deactivated immediately and deleted within 30 days, a time when you can think again if you wish.
Permanently delete a Badoo account from your PC
Before proceeding, if you have subscribed to a premium subscription with automatic renewal, you will need to deactivate it by logging into your account via your browser. In fact, it cannot be done by connecting with the app.
To start the cancellation procedure connected to the Badoo website. Enter your profile with the "login", using your e-mail or mobile number and the password you chose at the time of registration.
Then follow these simple instructions:
- Once logged in, click on your name at the top left
- Click on the gear-shaped wheel in the upper right corner
- Click on "Delete account".
- Scrolling down, you will find the "Delete account" option written in a very evanescent font, add the check and click on "continue"
- Like many sites Badoo does not want you to leave and will try to change your mind, asking you questions and offering you bonuses, you proceed by selecting one of the reasons why you want to delete the profile and "continue"
- Enter your password and you can finally finish
Permanently delete a Badoo account from smartphones and tablets
If you use Badoo on a tablet or smartphone:
- Once logged in, click on the little man icon at the bottom right
- Go to "settings" (gear wheel) and select "Account"
- Click on "Delete Account"
- Continue to confirm that you really want to unsubscribe
Badoo profile deleted!
You will receive a confirmation e-mail with a link that will allow you to reactivate your profile within thirty days, in case you have to think again, just click on it.
- Meeting new people on Badoo: how it works
- The dating apps to meet people
- Online dating sites: which ones to choose
- The best apps for listening to music
- Can Yaman disappears from Instagram: because his profile is no longer there