from Angela Cotticelli
To reprogram the set point, and be able to lose weight, in addition to physical activity, follow for 2 weeks a ovo-peach-vegetable diet, rich in lean proteins that increase muscle and decrease inflammation. Then you can resume the usual diet, to repeat cyclically the ovo-peach-vegetable feeding which acts as a hormonal gymnastics of the hypothalamus.
1) Breakfast: a cup of unsweetened green tea, goat yogurt or, alternatively, a glass of milk, a tablespoon of honey and 2 nuts. A coffee, if desired, unsweetened.
2) Snacks: it is good not to exceed three fruits in a day, to be consumed in the morning or afternoon snacks. Yes to an extract or a smoothie made from 80% vegetables and 20% fruit. Always choose seasonal foods.
3 eggs: (2 times a week): they guarantee a good supply of vitamin D, proteins of high biological value, iron, vitamin B12 and vitamin A.
4) Wholemeal pasta: (1- 2 times a week): yes to pasta dressed with vegetables or with a light homemade sauce.
5) Whole grains: (3 times a week): provide a healthy dose of complex carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins and dietary fiber adequate for the control of the intestinal microbiota. They also contain molecules with a positive action on the body lymphatic system, necessary to promote the metabolic drainage of tissues and organs.
6) Plant foods: yes to legumes twice a week and tofu once a week. Nuts and seeds must be present every day, as well as two portions of vegetables (cooked and raw) must not be missing at each meal.
7) Vegetable pizza: on weekends, once a week, you can enjoy a marinara pizza with anchovies added. In this way, conviviality can be maintained.
8) Fruit: it should not be consumed at the end of the meal since, especially apple, pear, bananas, kaki and kiwi contain high doses of fructose, which can be immediately converted in the liver into fatty acids.
9) Fish: (3 times a week): it is better to choose the small-sized fish, such as: salmon, anchovies, herring, sardines, trout and mackerel, with the lowest mercury content. Yes also to molluscs, fresh and salt water crustaceans. Mussels and clams, for example, are loaded with precious minerals.
- READ ALSO: How to lose weight? Change your set point