Are you wondering how to naturally nourish your hair? We have two home tricks for you that work more effectively than expensive collagen products. Not only are they economical and easy to use, but their effects are comparable to visits to the best hairdressing salons. Would you like to know the secrets of using culinary products to care for your hair?
Hair lamination with jelly
More and more people are choosing natural care methods. And no wonder – they are cheap, easy to carry out and bring amazing results. How to make your hair regain its shine? You will find the answer in the kitchen: jelly and linseed are your new allies.
If you dream of a treatment that will give your hair a collagen-like effect, we have something for you. Although jelly lamination will not provide such a long-lasting effect as specialized salon treatments, it will significantly nourish and moisturize your hair. After one use, they will be soft, shiny and silky. How to perform this procedure? Here’s a recipe from a TikTok user called @89asiunia89. You need:
- 2 tablespoons of any fruit jelly,
- 3 tablespoons of boiling water,
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite conditioner, preferably an emollient.
How to perform hair lamination at home?
Start by washing your hair with shampoo. Then pour boiling water over the jelly and stir until completely dissolved. When the mixture is uniform, add the conditioner and mix thoroughly. Apply the resulting mass to your hair and hold it for about 15 minutes. Then rinse with lukewarm water. After the treatment, you can use the conditioner without rinsing. Effect? The hair is tamed, velvety soft and deeply moisturized. You can also use gelatin instead of jelly. Remember to adjust the amounts of ingredients to the length and density of your hair.
Hair lamination with jelly – advantages of home treatment
Hair lamination with jelly is a home treatment that is becoming more and more popular thanks to its many advantages. It uses the natural properties of gelatin (jelly) to improve the appearance and condition of hair. Here are some of the main benefits of this treatment:
- Intensive hydration – Gelatin provides the hair with deep hydration, which makes it more flexible and less susceptible to breakage.
- Strengthening hair – The jelly contains protein that penetrates the hair structure, strengthening it and making it more resistant to damage.
- Incredible shine – Jelly lamination makes the hair shinier, healthier and silkier to the touch.
- Frizz reduction – This treatment helps reduce frizz, which is especially beneficial for people with curly or wavy hair.
- Natural Ingredients – By using jelly, you benefit from natural ingredients, which is better for your hair health compared to some chemical treatments.
- Protection against external factors – Lamination creates a thin protective layer on the surface of the hair, which protects it against harmful external factors, such as pollution or UV radiation.
- Cost-effectiveness – This treatment is relatively cheap compared to professional treatments offered in hairdressing salons.
- Simplicity of execution – Hair lamination with jelly can be easily performed at home, it does not require specialized skills or tools.
By using jelly hair lamination, you can improve the condition of your hair, make it look healthier and shinier, while not exposing yourself to harmful chemicals.