If you suffer from skin related problems, we suggest you resort to prickly pear oil. Let’s find out what it is all about.
To solve common skin problems, we offer you prickly pear oil. Native to Morocco, the prickly pear is an extraordinary species of cactus, whose oil is all natural and above all beneficial.
Also known as Barbarian Fig Oil, this skin problem oil is a super food for your skin.
The precious ally for your skin: prickly pear oil
What are the properties and benefits of prickly pear for the skin? First, you need to know that this fruit is made from rich vitamins and fatty acids which stimulate skin cells, giving the skin a healthy glow.
It is rich in Vitamin E and K and contains several fatty acids, antioxidants and amino acids. In addition to nourishment, hydration and wrinkle preventionwith this ingredient it is possible to achieve the balance needed for healthy skin. Let’s see together the benefits that prickly pear oil can bring to your skin.
Using prickly pear oil moisturizes the skin
Vitamin E and the variety of fatty acids found in prickly pear seed oil make it just what the skin needs to become soft and supple. Can be used as moisturizer before bedtime or even to prepare your face before applying makeup.
Pimples and rashes are usually the result of clogged pores, due to the sebum having taken on a solid form. This oil will do nothing but rebalance the skin and prevent the pores from becoming clogged.
Prevents the signs of aging
This oil contains almost 60% linoleic acid, which acts as a barrier for the skin and maintains its ability to natural hydration. The production of elastin and collagen is stimulated by the Vitamin Ealso contained in this oil, which slows down aging.
Gives a healthy and natural glow
Pigmentation or dark spots on the face are a result of the accumulation of melanin in the spots. The combined effects of vitamins E and Kboth present in the oil, make the soft, supple and radiant skin.
Cleans the cuticles
If the nail bed is dry or irritated, for example due to acrylic nails, prickly pear oil is healthy hydration that the cuticles need.
Now that you know the benefits of this amazing product, let’s find out what it is the best way to use prickly pear oil for the skin and which skin types it is suitable for. Being an extremely ingredient versatileprickly pear oil is suitable for all skin types: oily, mixed, dry, or sensitive. This moisturizing, vitamin-rich oil can be incorporated into your daily skincare routine. Follow therefore these steps to use the oilafter obviously cleaning the skin:
- Before going to bed, apply a few drops of oil to your face, neck and hands. The skin will be soft and supple the next day
- Who suffers from dark circles should gently massage the oil under the eyes using the ring finger. Relax and go to sleep immediately after doing this. The results will be visible as early as the next morning. Prolonged use it will completely eliminate dark spots under the eyes
- You can add a few drops of oil to your moisturizing cream or serum habit and then apply it on face and body. This will enrich the effectiveness of the oil
- Put a few drops of oil on the cuticles after manicure
- For the treatment of pimples and acne, apply the product on the affected areas twice a day. Continued use will eventually cure them and prevent further eruptions
- Can be used for treat minor cuts and burns. Skin bleeding due to excessive dryness can also be treated with this product
- For healthy and shiny hair, gently massage the ingredient into the scalp. Keep it on overnight and then wash it gently with a mild shampoo