What are the most important teachings your mothers have passed on to you? We thought about our mothers, and a list has come out that we would like to share with you ❤️
Mom gives us life, teaches us to be in the world. Mum is always mum. And in every phase of life, from when we are newborns totally dependent on her, until when we are adults we walk on our legs and become us support and support, she always has some good teaching.
We thought about our mothers, what they sent us. And we want to share it with you, Tipsforwomens's friends:
1. The smile is the best weapon.
2. Seek love, don't settle for crumbs. And remember that the heart never ages.
3. Do good because you want to do it, not because you expect to receive something from others.
4. I will be proud of you if you are successful in life. But the most important thing is that you are a good person.
5. If you want to change your life, the only one who can do it is you.
6. Once you forgive, but don't make forgiveness a habit.
7. Don't look for a man with money, become independent!
8. From mistakes you learn, the important thing is to admit them.
9. Don't waste anything: money, water, time, your love.
10. Remember that I will always be here for you. You will never forget the road that leads to me.