According to the government site Rappel Conso, a batch of Rosette de Lyon was the subject of a recall throughout Europe this Monday, October 16. The reason ? Bad labeling not mentioning one of the allergens.
The product “Rosette de Lyon 10 slices 100g”, sold in Fresh and Grand Frais stores, may contain traces of MILK. Allergic consumers are therefore required not to consume it.
Rosette de Lyon: details of the product concerned
Sold in Fresh and Grand Frais stores, the Rosette de Lyon 100g affected by the recall has the following information on the label:
Rosette of Lyon
- Product category: Food
- Product subcategory: Others
- Brand: Unbranded
- Model or reference: Rosette de Lyon 10 slices 100g
- GTIN : 3034910607056
- Lot : T2709
- Use-by date: 12/26/2023
- Packaging: Plastic tray
- Start/end date of marketing: from 06/10/2023 to 14/10/2023
- Storage temperature: Product to be stored at room temperature
- Health mark: FR 38.190.001 CE
- Geographical sales area: entire Europe
- Distributors: Fresh and Grand Frais stores
- List of points of sale: Liste_magasins_H786.pdf
What to do if you have consumed the product?
This rosette was recalled because a check revealed the presence of traces of an allergen not mentioned on the labeling. The allergen concerned is MILK.
According to the government website Rappel Conso, the risks incurred by consumers could be allergies, for those who are sensitive to the substance not mentioned on the label.
Thus, the brand invites its consumers to no longer consume this product, to return it to its point of sale or destroy it.
The brand assures those who have purchased this famous product that they will be reimbursed until the end of the recall procedure, October 30, 2023.