It is now time to go back to school: the dates of return to school Region by Region
The school is about to start again and the return calendar region by region has been shared. The first bell will ring in Bolzano on 6 September, while the last on 20 September in Calabria and Puglia. Many regions, on the other hand, will be ready to start over with papers, books and pens from 13 September. The resumption of the 2021/2022 school year was made official by the calendar of the individual regions and autonomous provinces.
When does school start Region by Region
After Bolzano, the time will come to sit among the desks for the students of Abruzzo, Basilicata, Emilia-Romagna, Lombardy, Lazio, Piedmont, Umbria, Veneto and for the autonomous province of Trento and Valle d'Aosta: the appointment for the bell was set for 13 September.
Only on the 14th Sardinia will also return, while on the 15th students from Campania, Liguria, Marche, Molise and Tuscany will be able to return to school. The return to Sicily and Friuli Venezia Giulia has been set for 16 September. The first two last bells will then ring on the 20th for Calabria and Puglia, which have focused on an extension of the holidays, in order to support the tourism sector.
Return calendar to school
As every year, some Regions have differentiated the beginning of the recovery at school: this is the case of Veneto, which preferred to aim for the return for primary and secondary school on 13 September, with the start of high school set for 16. the end date of the lessons, as well as the holiday periods, will suffer the same fate: each Region has had the opportunity to plan the school path in the smallest details in total autonomy and without interference.
Of course, the dates may vary – as well as the time slots – based on the current Covid-19 health emergency. The calendars, just in case, have already been established: below is the complete list of the Regions, with the relative start date.
- Abruzzo: 13 September 2021
- Basilicata: 13 September 2021
- Bolzano: 6 September 2021
- Calabria: 20 September 2021
- Campania: 15 September 2021
- Emilia-Romagna: 13 September 2021
- Friuli Venezia Giulia: 16 September 2021
- Lazio: 13 September 2021
- Liguria: 15 September 2021
- Lombardy: 13 September 2021
- Marche: 15 September 2021
- Molise: 15 September 2021
- Piedmont: 13 September 2021
- Puglia: 20 September 2021
- Sardinia: September 14, 2021
- Sicily: September 16, 2021
- Tuscany: September 15, 2021
- Trento: 13 September 2021
- Umbria: 13 September 2021
- Aosta Valley: 13 September 2021
- Veneto: 13 September 2021
- School: who reopens and who doesn't Region by Region
- Summer sales 2021, the complete calendar region by region
- Back to school, Green Pass and face-to-face teaching: how to start again
- Red zone: when hairdressers, restaurants and cinemas could open
- Over 70 Covid vaccine: how to book