Stretching in pregnancy can be very useful for dealing with problems of gestation: here are exercises and tips
During pregnancy, to avoid back problems and prevent typical gestation disorders, it could be useful to practice stretching.
What is stretching in pregnancy
Stretching to be practiced in pregnancy is essentially a "gentle stretching" that serves to stretch and relax all the muscles of the body. To make stretching effective it would be necessary to follow some rules:
Stretching in pregnancy: exercises
- Exercise 1 – The woman lying on the ground with her legs bent with the soles of her feet on the ground. The position should be maintained for 30 seconds to allow the muscles to stretch in the groin area.
- Exercise 2 – The woman lying on the ground must stretch her arms and legs as far as possible in opposite directions. The position must be maintained for 5 seconds and must not create pain in any way.
- Exercise 3 – The woman sitting on the ground with her legs spread slightly and her pelvis near the wall to prevent her back arching. The position must be maintained for 30 seconds.
- Exercise 4 – The woman lying with the pelvis near the wall, the heels resting on the wall, the legs stretched and slightly raised. The position must be maintained for 3 minutes.
- Exercise 5 – The woman bends her back forming an arch and holding both arms outstretched. The position must be maintained for a few seconds, then exhaling you can lower your back, creating an arch in reverse.