Birthday is an important moment, but how to send greetings in an original way? Here are many ideas
The birthday of someone you love is always a special occasion: birthdays should always be celebrated in style, and they should leave indelible memories to cherish over time. If you are tired of the usual greeting messages all the same, and you are looking for original phrases and quotes to dedicate to the people you love, with Tipsforwomens find out which are the best phrases for special happy birthday wishes.
- The most original phrases to wish happy birthday
- Phrases to wish happy birthday
- Funny happy birthday greetings
The most original phrases to wish happy birthday
Here are some simple but effective happy birthday phrases, perfect for any occasion.
- Every year is like an album with 365 blank pages… make every day your work of art. May today be one of the best days, happy birthday honey!
- Today the sun forgot to rise. He was too busy thinking about how to best shine to brighten up this special day: your birthday.
- For your birthday I would like to give you summer and all its warmth to warm your heart. I wish I could catch the waves, so they make noise when you can’t sleep at night… Even if we are far away, you are always in my thoughts. Lots of wishes for a fabulous birthday!
- Happy birthday and may you fulfill all the dreams of your life … Don’t worry about the passing of time, you have another hundred years to succeed!
- Coco Chanel once said: “You can be gorgeous at thirty, charming at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life.” You have certainly figured out how to do it, best wishes!
- I had thought of dedicating you a special phrase, a quote that could move you and show all my affection … but then I realized that simple phrases are the most special, if said with the heart. Many happy birthday wishes from the bottom of my heart.
- The best thing you can do is believe in yourself. Don’t be afraid to try, don’t be afraid to fall. And if it happens, dust yourself off, get up and try again! (Judy Green Herbistreit) Many happy birthday wishes, may you achieve all your dreams.
- Sometimes the simplest things can become extraordinary when done with the right people – best wishes for an extraordinary birthday!
- Happy birthday and remember that you only live the time you love. I wish you a life full of love and happiness.
- For the world you can be only one person, but for one person you can be the world: many wishes to the most important person in my life!
- May you always have the wind behind you, may the sun shine in your face and may the wind of destiny take you up high to dance with the stars. Happy Birthday!
Phrases to wish happy birthday
For some people, simple wishes are not enough: do you want to show all your affection to mom or dad? Are you looking for romantic phrases to dedicate to your partner on his birthday? Or are you simply looking for famous quotes from great poets and writers to impress your closest friends? So here are some moving happy birthday wishes phrases, to break the heart of those you love.
- Youth is the gift of nature, but adulthood is the work of art. (Garson) Happy birthday!
- Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who can maintain the ability to see beauty will never get old. (Frank Kafka) To you, who are the most beautiful thing in my life, happy birthday!
- A life without love is like a garden with no sun and withered flowers. The awareness of loving and being loved gives life such warmth and richness that nothing else can bring. (Oscar Wilde). Greetings my love!
- It is not the years that count in life, what counts is the life you put into those years. (Abraham Lincoln) Wishes for a wonderful birthday!
- The world is full of wonders to discover: don’t let a single day go by, without being amazed. (Thomas Merton) My sincere wishes for a year full of wonders, happy birthday!
- Birthdays are feathers on the broad wings of time. Congratulations! (Jean Paul)
- Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty, they simply transfer it from their face to their heart. (Barbara Johnson) Happy birthday mom, you are always the best!
- Anyone who stops learning is old, whether they are 20 or 80. Anyone who continues to learn stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young. (Henry Ford) Happy birthday to the best dad in the world.
- Do not say that dreams are useless because the life of those who cannot dream is useless! (Jim Morrison) I wish you to make your every dream come true, happy birthday my friend!
- It’s your birthday? Make the most of the past days and enjoy the days to come, turn your life into a masterpiece. (Stephen Littleword) Happy birthday!
- There are years that ask questions and years that answer. (Zora Neale Hurston) Never stop chasing your dreams, I always wish you the best. Happy birthday!
- A man is as old as he feels, a woman as he looks. (Michael Collins) Happy birthday my friend, every year that passes you are more and more beautiful!
- A special birthday? Friends to share it with, a close family, and still many moments to live to enjoy the two things. (Stephen Littleword) I will always be by your side, to share every moment: best wishes my love!
- We advance through the years a bit like an invading army in an abandoned territory; the age we have reached, as they say, we occupy it only with an outpost, and we keep communications open with the far rear and with the beginning of the column. (Robert Louis Stevenson) I wish you to successfully achieve all your goals, happy birthday!
- The birthday is just one more day of all the days to come, but it becomes a special memory if spent with someone you love. What makes a birthday special is not the date itself, but the love that has been sown over the years, collected through the attention and smiles of those around us. (Stephen Littleword) Thank you for making every day wonderful, happy birthday my love!
- The anniversary is the echo of the passing of time: inexorably. (Pierre Véron) There is no one else with whom I would spend my every day, heartfelt wishes for my life!
- Man does not have his birthday once a year, but after each heartbeat. (Horst A. Bruder) May your every moment be full of love and happiness, happy birthday!
- At twenty years of age, the will reigns. Thirty years of wit. At forty the judgment. (Benjamin Franklin)
- The angel who saw your birth said: little creature, fruit of happiness and a smile, go and spread love. (William Blake) So it was: you are the best thing in my life. Greetings my little one!
Funny happy birthday greetings
You know, sometimes the thought of advancing age can be frightening and, as you get older, it seems that the birthday party is no longer such a welcome event. So here are some funny phrases to snatch a smile and wish you happy birthday in an original way.
- Celebrating birthdays is proven to be good for health. Just look at the statistics: people who have more birthdays live longer, happy birthday!
- Birthdays are a good thing. The more you have, the longer you live. To a hundred of these days, best wishes!
- The Diplomat is a man who remembers a lady’s birthday and forgets the year of her birth. (John Garland Pollard) Happy birthday, young lady!
- I realized I was older when on my birthday all the guests stood around the cake to warm their hands. (George Burns) Now it’s your turn, best wishes!
- At some point in your life, birthdays become like a countdown. Well we hope that the countdown is still long … Best wishes!
- Marriage is an alliance of two people, one of whom never remembers the dates and the other who never forgets them. Lots of happy birthday wishes… right?
- The most effective way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once. (Herbert V. Prochnow) I will never make this mistake again, I hope to spend another thousand birthdays by your side, best wishes love of my life.
- Years go by, but don’t worry… you only show the best ones. Happy Birthday!
- Remember that you are not old … you are vintage! Happy birthday daddy!
- You are always very young … tell the truth, do you have a portrait in the attic that is aging in your place? Happy birthday mom!
- You have reached the age when the number of candles exceeds that of the hair … But you are still cool! Happy Birthday.
- Congratulations… Now there are so many candles on the cake that next year, to blow them out, it will take a Canadair.
- Getting older is mandatory… but growing up is optional. Greetings my friend!
- Listen, I hate to be the one to tell you … but you have to stop with this habit of celebrating birthdays: don’t you know that too many birthdays kill?