Batches of chocolates are subject to a product recall. The reason ? The presence of allergens not mentioned on the labeling. Find out what to do if you own this product.
Marketed between January 1 and October 10, 2023, certain batches of De Neuville brand chocolates have been recalled. According to the government website Rappel Conso, the product contains traces of allergens not mentioned on the labeling. If you are prone to allergies, it is therefore recommended to be careful.
Chocolate bites and lollipops: allergic risk
Sold in De Neuville stores, the chocolates affected by the recall have the following information on the label:
- Product category: Food
- Product subcategory: Cocoa, coffee and tea
- Brand: De Neuville
- Model or reference: Dark and milk chocolate lollipops with cereal balls, milk chocolate Halloween lollipop, dark and milk almond pistachio logs, black and white milk rock bites
- Lot: All lots
- Minimum durability date: between 06/28/2023 and 09/24/2024
- Packaging: Sold individually
- Marketing date: from 01/01/2023 to 10/11/2023
- Storage temperature: Product to be stored at room temperature
- Geographical sales area: entire Europe
- Distributors: Boutiques De Neuville Marché au chocolat
What is the procedure to follow ?
These chocolate bites and lollipops were recalled because a check revealed the presence of traces of allergens not mentioned on the labeling. The allergens concerned are SOY and HAZELNUTS.
According to the government website Rappel Conso, the risks faced by consumers could be allergies, for those who are sensitive to substances not mentioned on the label.
Thus, the brand invites its consumers to no longer consume this product and to return it to its point of sale. They can contact the point of sale or consumer service at the contact number set up: 01 60 17 29 81.
The brand assures those who have purchased this famous product that they will be reimbursed until the end of the recall procedure, April 12, 2024.