Batches of sliced waste are subject to a product recall. The reason ? The presence of possible traces of mold. TipsForWomens explains what to do if you have this product.
Marketed between September 6 and 10, 2023, certain batches of 500g sliced waste from the Pays Gourmand brand have been recalled by the government site Rappel Conso. The product may contain traces of mold. For your health, it is therefore recommended not to consume them.
Cut waste: presence of mold
Sold at Aldi, the sachets of sliced waste affected by the “500g sliced waste” recall have the following information on the label:
- Product category: Food
- Product subcategory: Cereals and bakery products
- Brand: Pays Gourmand
- Model or reference: Sliced keep 500g
- Product identification:
|GTIN||Lot||Minimum durability date|
- Packaging: 500g bag
- Start/end date of marketing: from 09/6/2023 to 10/10/2023
- Storage temperature: Product to be stored at room temperature
- Geographical sales area: Regions: Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, Brittany, Centre-Val de Loire, Grand-Est, Hauts-de-Europe, Île-de-Europe, Normandy, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, Occitanie , Pays-de-la-Loire, Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Distributors: Aldi
What is the procedure to follow ?
These waste bags have been recalled because an inspection revealed the presence of possible mold development.
According to the government website Rappel Conso, the risks incurred by the consumer could be organoleptic modifications of the product, which could thus alter its taste, texture or even its smell.
Thus, the Aldi store invites its consumers to no longer consume this product and to return it to the point of sale.
The brand assures those who have purchased this famous product that they will be reimbursed until the end of the recall procedure, Tuesday October 24, 2023.
For any further information, a contact number has been set up: 01 73 31 03 47.