X Factor, Thursday 12 November the third live. Guests Fedez, Purple Disco Machine and Sophie And The Giants. On the conditions of Cattelan (absent the last episode for COVID) everything is silent
Everything is ready for the third live of X Factor 2020, live at 9.15 pm on Sky and Now TV on Thursday 12 November. The race is coming to a head and judges and competitors, after the elimination of Eda Marì (Mika's team) and Manitoba (Agnelli's group) are increasingly aggressive and ready not to discount anyone, and give their all.
Guests of the evening will be Purple Disco Machine and Sophie And The Giants (who will perform on stage despite not being physically present in the Sky Wifi Arena, with their double platinum hit "Hypnotized") and Fedez, who returns to X Factor as a guest, after his farewell as conductor, with the single "Bella Storia".
A dense mystery about the conditions and possible return to management of Alessandro Cattelan, who tested positive for COVID and was replaced last week by Daniela Collu. Everything is silent, even on social networks, both on the program side and on the account of the person concerned. Almost certainly it will be Daniela again to take her place.
THE ASSIGNMENTS OF MIKA
- Vergo, who will play Franco Battiato's La Cura
- N.A.I.P. will present the new Oh Oh Oh
- Blind will propose its unpublished Scars
- Blue Phelix will sing Mi Ami
- Santi will propose Morrison.
THE ASSIGNMENTS OF HELL RATON
- Casadilego will perform with his unreleased Lontanissimo
- Cmqmartina will perform Shoot Me
- Mydrama will sing Come with me
THE ASSIGNMENTS OF MANUEL AGNELLI
- Little Pieces of Marmelade their original LPOM composition,
- Melancholia cover Grounds by the Idles
It is the Melancholia, for now, the bookmakers' favorites for the win.