Food products (grated carrots and celery remoulade) from the Monoprix brand are being recalled due to the presence of chemical contaminants. TipsForWomens explains what to do if you have purchased one of these products.
The MONOPRIX brand “Grated Carrots” and “Celery Remoulade” products have been recalled. The latter would be contaminated by chemicals. For your health, it is recommended not to consume these products.
Grated carrot and celery remoulade products: presence of chemical contaminants
The products affected by the recall have the following information on the label:
- Product category: Food
- Product subcategory: Fruits and Vegetables
- Marque : Casino
- Models or references: GRATED CARROTS 300G MONOPRIX, CELERY REMOULADE 300G MONOPRIX
Grated carrots :
- GTIN : 3350030181031
- Lot : 330301
- Use-by date: 11/17/2023
- Start/end date of marketing: from 10/31/2023 to 11/01/2023
Celery remoulade :
- GTIN : 3350030181048
- Lot : 330001
- Use-by date: 11/14/2023
- Start/end date of marketing: from 10/28/2023 to 11/01/2023
- Packaging: 300g
- Storage temperature: Product to be stored in the refrigerator
- Health mark: FR 22.389.003 CE
- Geographical sales area: entire Europe
- Distributors: Monoprix
What to do if you have consumed these products
These three products have been recalled due to chemical contamination. Indeed, the analyzes revealed the presence of chemical contaminants. Ingesting a small amount of chemical can cause irritation of the mucous membranes and lead to nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
Therefore, consumers of these products are invited to no longer consume them, destroy them and return them to the point of sale. A refund is also offered until November 15, 2023, to compensate for this error.
For any further information, contact the service at the following number: 0800084000.