Saggy and wrinkled neck skin is the result of the passage of time. It reveals age and does not add beauty. However, this problem, commonly called “turkey neck”, can be dealt with at home. Regular massages and consistency in action will work wonders. We advise you what to use to moisturize, firm and elasticize the skin of this part of the body.
One of the wonderful products in the fight against sagging skin and wrinkles is almond oil. Available for around PLN 8, almond oil can improve skin firmness thanks to the content of vitamin E, which helps reduce wrinkles.
How does almond oil work on the skin?
Almond oil is easily available and can be used alone or as an ingredient in many cosmetics. Its mildness makes it safe for most skin types. Its properties include:
- Moisturize the skin: Almond oil is an excellent emollient, which means it helps retain moisture in the skin. It is especially helpful for people with dry or sensitive skin.
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines: Rich in vitamin E, almond oil helps fight the harmful effects of free radicals that contribute to premature skin aging.
- Relieving inflammation: Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, almond oil is effective in relieving skin irritations such as redness and itching.
- Improves skin texture: Regular use of almond oil can improve the overall texture of the skin, making it smoother and softer.
- Treatment of skin damage: Almond oil is used to treat various skin problems such as scars, stretch marks and sun damage thanks to its regenerative properties.
- Hair Care: When applied to hair, almond oil can help moisturize dry ends, increase shine and reduce hair breakage.
- Strengthen your nails: Applying almond oil to your nails regularly can help strengthen them and prevent brittleness.
Apply almond oil to your neck regularly, massaging from bottom to top. Additionally, include almonds in your diet to support the effect from the inside.
What are the benefits of a cucumber mask?
A cucumber mask is another great way to fight wrinkles. Composed of 95% water, cucumbers are an excellent source of hydration. Applying a cucumber mask to your neck can revitalize your skin and give it a firmer appearance. To prepare a homemade mask, you need a cucumber, 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese, 4-5 drops of almond oil, a cup of rose or coconut water and a cotton pad.
- Blend the cucumber: Wash the cucumber and then cut it into pieces. Blend until smooth.
- Add cottage cheese: Add 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese to the blended cucumber. If you don’t use cottage cheese, you can omit it or replace it with plain yogurt for extra hydration.
- Enrich with almond oil: Add 4-5 drops of almond oil to the mixture. Almond oil is optional, but it will help moisturize and nourish the skin.
- Dilute with rose or coconut water: If you have it, add some rose or coconut water to the mask. This will not only dilute the mask, but also add additional refreshing properties.
- Apply to face and neck: Apply the mask evenly to the face and neck. You can use a cotton pad or just your fingers.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes: Let the mask work on your skin for about 10-15 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water: After the time is up, wash off the mask with warm water and dry your face with a towel.