In October, the France Miniature park puts on Halloween colors, and is transformed into a strangely frightening universe: the monuments are invaded by skeletons, bats, spiders, and other curiosities…
Do you dare to take part in the terrifying treasure hunt to find who stole the jewels of Queen Alien’Os de la Citrouille? Clues can be found throughout the visit, hidden in the various monuments of the park or held by horrible creatures…
A program combining culture and thrill
On the program: treasure hunt, distribution of candy and many other terrifying surprises… In October, the France Miniature park is dressed in Halloween colors, and is transformed into a comically frightening universe: the monuments are invaded by skeletons, bats, spiders, and other curiosities…
On October 29, 30 and 31, funny creatures will come to France Miniature to help you find who stole the jewels of Queen Alién’Os de la Citrouille. Entertainment with the Circocriollo Company.
*Entertainment at no extra cost to the park entrance price. From 1 p.m.
Why come to France Miniature?
- the largest European park dedicated to miniatures and French cultural heritage
- Oriented north/south and shaped like a map of France for better orientation!
- 25 new and unusual attractions: Ford Boyard, Tour of the France of Legends, archaeological excavations, prehistoric paintings…
- A new way to explore France with 117 monuments, rivers, mountains, models and 60,000 characters
- 30 years of history and fun experiences
Prices and reservation: https://www.franceminiature.fr/fr/preparer-ma-visite
Child crate price (4 to 11 years): €20
Adult ticket price (12 years and over): €26