According to the government site Rappel Conso, two batches of baby milk bottles from the Auchan brand are the subject of a product recall. The reason ? The milk may be curdled. Other bacteriological contaminants may also be present.
As a precaution, Auchan supermarkets across Europe have withdrawn these batches of baby milk from their shelves, following the product recall issued by Rappel Conso. If you have one of them, it is strongly recommended that you no longer consume them, for the health of the child. TipsForWomens takes stock.
Recalled baby milk
Here is the information to know about the two lots “Auchan baby growth in 12X25CL pack & individual bottles for babies aged 12 to 36 months”:
- Product Category: Food;
- Product Subcategory: Baby Food;
- Product Brand Name: AUCHAN;
- Model names or referencesAUCHAN BABY CROISSANCE PACK OF 12X25CL & INDIVIDUAL BOTTLES 12/36 MONTHS
- Identification of products:
- Packaging: Bottles & packs of 12 bottles;
- Marketing start/end date: From 06/06/2023 to 07/29/2023;
- Storage temperature: Product to be stored at room temperature;
- Health mark: FR 59.039.030 CE;
- Geographical area of sale: entire Europe;
- Distributors: Auchan stores and any other brand selling Auchan brand products.
AUCHAN BABY GROWTH PACK OF 12X25CL & INDIVIDUAL BOTTLES 12/36 MONTHS – AUCHAN
Risks: Other biological contaminants
Pattern: Curd https://t.co/xLkQz1UnQy pic.twitter.com/7AMTGZthoQ
— Consum Reminder (@Consum Reminder) August 23, 2023
Curdled milk: what if I have this lot?
Still according to Rappel Conso, the milk in these batches is curdled. In addition, other bacteriological contaminants may be present that can potentially make baby sick. This is why, as a precaution, these products are no longer available for sale.
If you own one of these lots, you can return it to the point of sale for a refund. For all requests for additional information, you can also contact this number 03 59 30 59 30.