The “little monster” pencils from the Miquelrius brand – Apli Paper SAU are subject to a recall. The reason ? They present a risk of ingestion linked to the absence of CE marking.
Product information LITTLE MONSTER PENCIL- Little Monster Pencil
The product affected by the recall has the following information on the label:
- Product category: babies-children (excluding food)
- Product subcategory: toys
- Brand: Miquelrius – Apli Paper SAU
- Models or references: MR11277
- GTIN : 8422593112779
- Lot: between Lb122222.46000 and LB122222.49000
- Minimum durability date: 12/31/2026
- Packaging: Display of 12 cardboard pencils, 6 units per model
- Start/end date of marketing: from 06/01/2023 to 10/05/2023
- Storage temperature: product to be stored at room temperature
- Geographical sales area: entire Europe
- Distributors: see attachment
- Additional information to identify the product: red pompom pencil
Why is this product recalled?
This product is recalled because there is a lack of CE marking concerning the possible risk of ingestion of part of the product. This pencil could then cause internal damage to the child who could ingest part of it.
What to do if you purchased this product?
If you have recently purchased this product for your child, the government instructions are clear: you must destroy it or return it to the point of purchase.
It is also possible to contact the brand’s consumer service at 03.26.58.18.36, and receive a refund. The end date of the recall procedure is January 6, 2023.