Have you heard about the modern way to reduce cellulite? Yes, we are talking about anti-cellulite massagers. Thanks to advanced technology, it is not necessary to find a professional to undergo the treatment. Anyone can remove uneven skin and tone it at home with an anti-cellulite massager.
Anti-cellulite massagers are one of the best and most convenient solutions for taking care of yourself and fighting this blemish.
Obviously, it is necessary to combine the use of these devices with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
What are anti-cellulite massagers?
Cellulite massagers are electrical devices, mainly using vibration, suction and massage techniques to treat cellulite.
These more or less professional tools, when combined with a healthy and balanced diet and an active lifestyle, can help you improve the appearance of your skin.
As? By performing a massage that will stimulate blood flow and lymphatic drainage, which helps your body remove toxins and excess fluids. Thus, this can lead to a reduction in cellulite and achieve firmer and smoother skin.
If you are interested in the topic, discover our in-depth study on cellulite.
What are they for?
Thus, these devices serve to:
- Reduce the Appearance of Cellulite: Using the best cellulite massager will help your body break down fat and improve blood circulation to the affected area.
- Improve Blood Circulation: The cellulite massager improves blood circulation and lymph circulation. This process can help remove toxins and excess fluids.
- Relaxing Muscles: A massage with the correct amount of pressure can loosen tense muscles and offer relief from muscle tension.
- Increase skin elasticity: These devices can stimulate collagen production, and help you improve skin elasticity and firmness.
- Help tone and sculpt the body: the constant use of the anti-cellulite massager in areas where the imperfection tends to appear, such as the thighs and buttocks, will help you tone and sculpt the body.
- Convenient: Cellulite massagers are more convenient than traditional beauty treatments or other cellulite reduction methods; and can deliver impressive results with regular use.
If you’re interested in the topic, find out how to fight cellulite.
Anti-cellulite massagers: how to choose them according to the type
There are different types of cellulite massagers on the market, all at different price points.
Most are intended to help improve circulation, which can help smooth the appearance of cellulite, while others take advantage of heat, infrared, or other technologies to enhance or accelerate results.
Specifically you will find:
- Electric anti-cellulite massagers: these are manual electric devices, some of which also use infrared technology, which act on cellulite and fat deposits, thanks to the vibrations and rotations of the heads which can perform different types of massage.
- Vacuum anti-cellulite massagers: these devices differ from the previous ones because they exploit vacuum therapy. This consists of vacuum packing the area to be treated to smooth the skin, counteract cellulite, stretch marks and water retention.
- Manual anti-cellulite massagers: these devices perform a mechanical action, as they work by sliding the rollers over the area to be treated.
The choice of anti-cellulite devices
Here are some significant factors to consider when choosing the right anti-cellulite device for you:
- Material: Make sure the massager is made of high quality waterproof plastic to avoid hurting your skin. The brush heads should be made of premium metal that is skin-safe and fit for long-lasting use.
- Portability: Choose a massager that’s easy to carry around and fit in your bag, so you can take it with you on the go.
- Battery and Motor: Check the massager’s battery capacity and motor capacity to make sure it is powerful enough for effective performance. Choose a device with a high-powered motor for fast rotations and long battery life.
- Interchangeable heads: Choose a massager with multiple heads, as different parts of the body require different pressure. Interchangeable heads help change the level of pressure, for effective cellulite reduction.
- Ergonomic Design: Make sure the cellulite massager is ergonomically designed for a much easier grip.
- Multifunction: Look for massage devices that have versatile utility. Along with the cellulite removal, they are supposed to tighten the skin. Many massage therapists also work with an exfoliating action to improve the brightness and firmness of the skin and reduce swelling.
Anti-cellulite massagers: do they really work?
If you’re wondering if anti-cellulite massagers really work, know that to see lasting results, you need to combine healthy eating and constant sporting activity with any type of beauty treatment.
So, cellulite massagers work, but relying solely on them is not the right thing to do. You will need to focus on lifestyle changes, including eating healthy, exercising regularly, and maintaining a normal body weight.
In addition, let’s not forget the importance of proper hydration, to improve the appearance of orange peel skin and eliminate excess liquids.
If you are interested in the topic, discover our in-depth study on the anti-cellulite diet.
The best anti-cellulite massagers: the Tipsforwomens ranking
1 – Tesmed anti-cellulite massager: the best seller
The first product in our ranking is the Tesmed anti-cellulite massager which, thanks to the converging roller system, allows for softer and more elastic skin.
Its remodeling action makes the skin firmer, slimmer and smoother, also mitigating the unsightly effect of orange peel skin.
What we like about this tool is the combination of the converging and diverging rolls. The former promote the elimination of excess liquids, while the latter act on orange peel skin.
2 – Electric anti-cellulite massager: the most complete
Second position in our ranking is for the 7 in 1 electric anti-cellulite massager. This device reproduces a professional massage, because with its heads it performs a circulatory movement, through which a sort of friction and heat is released which smoothes the skin, making it noticeably smoother, hydrated and toned.
The features that struck us are:
- The presence of 7 interchangeable heads.
- The ability to adjust the massage.
- The presence of a rotating base on which the heads are present, with which the electric anti-cellulite massager carries out an impact action on the localized fat deposits.
But that’s not all, because the heads are not all the same but are divided into:
- Flat head.
- Wave head.
- Ball head for use with essential oils.
- Roller head.
- Angled massage head with rotation.
- Exfoliating head.
- Head for soft and delicate massages.
3 – Vibralux anti-cellulite massager: the most professional
If you are looking for a professional product, the Vibralux line massager is perfect for you.
This device performs a triple action:
A product to be used in the comfort of your home, but which reproduces the effect of a professional, deep and effective massage against cellulite and orange peel skin.
This electric device can also be used to loosen tight muscles in the legs, back and shoulders.
Another feature not to be underestimated is the ergonomic design, which makes it easier and more comfortable to hold and use the massager.
4 – Ardes anti-cellulite massager: best value for money
The Ardes massager is the best value for money. So, if you are looking for an effective, useful and, at the same time, cheap product, this is the one for you. The reason? With around 35 euros you will take home an electric massager with clinically tested technology.
Thanks to its functions, specifically the infrared heating, this massager stimulates and improves the circulatory system, favoring the drainage of liquids and improving the appearance of cellulite.
Also convenient to take on the road, because both the device and the 4 interchangeable heads can be carried in the handy pouch.
5 – Prorelax anti-cellulite massager: the best with vacuum technology
Last, but not least, is the Prorelax anti-cellulite massager, which uses vacuum technology to treat cellulite blemishes.
What do we like? This vacuum cupping device features:
- Powerful engine.
- Long lasting batteries.
- Adjustable suction power.
- Three different suction cups to treat various areas of the body.
- 4 different programs.
- Modern and ergonomic design that facilitates its use.
In short, we are dealing with an effective product at a moderate price, which is based on subcutaneous endomassage to treat one of the most common blemishes, cellulite.
If you are looking for similar products, read our in-depth analysis on anti-cellulite muds to buy online.