What are the benefits of vitamin C for the skin?
Every day, the skin is exposed to a large number of external and internal aggressors, from polluted air to stress (especially among residents of megacities). Vitamin C is one of the most active skin care ingredients that you should definitely add to your beauty routine. It is a powerful antioxidant that protects against harmful environmental influences, especially the negative effects of sunlight.
In addition to providing powerful antioxidant protection, vitamin C stimulates natural collagen production, helping to plump, smooth and brighten skin. It enhances the effectiveness of sunscreen, improves skin healing, reduces inflammation, and combats sun damage and hyperpigmentation.
Over time, natural reserves of vitamin C are depleted; its topical application will help replenish the necessary balance, protect the skin from further damage, as well as prevent dryness and dehydration, strengthen capillaries and improve blood microcirculation, keep the skin healthy and radiant for as long as possible.
Serum C-VIT 5 with five types of liposomated vitamin C
Main features of serum C-VIT 5
One of the striking examples of effective home care products is the liposomal serum C-VIT 5 for the face with five forms of vitamin C from the Sesderma brand, which complemented the most popular skin care line Sesderma C-VIT. When working on C-VIT 5, the laboratory created a revolutionary formula based on five types of vitamin C in a stabilized form:
- ascorbyl glucoside works on collagen synthesis, neutralizes free radicals and reduces skin inflammation;
- sodium ascorbate is another powerful component for the synthesis of collagen and elastin. It copes well not only with wrinkles, but also with stretch marks;
- 3-0-ethyl-ascorbic acid prevents the synthesis of melanin so that pigment spots do not appear on the skin. It also accelerates collagen synthesis, neutralizes free radicals and is responsible for the natural radiance of the skin;
- magnesium ascorbyl phosphate not only triggers internal collagen production resources, but also neutralizes free radicals and reduces skin inflammation. Experts note that magnesium ascorbyl phosphate has a longer-lasting effect than regular forms of vitamin C;
- trisodium ascorbyl palmitate phosphate is a new type of provitamin C, which is many times more effective at penetrating the skin than other ascorbic acid derivatives (10–100). In addition, it reduces oxidative damage to skin cells, has a powerful lightening effect, and suppresses the formation of freckles. Another plus is that by stimulating collagen synthesis, the aging process of the skin slows down.
C-VIT 5 serum has an improved formula with a more pronounced anti-aging effect
It is not easy to obtain a stable formula with vitamin C, given its nature: it is extremely unstable and breaks down when exposed to light and air. Therefore, vitamin C is encapsulated in liposomes, which ensures deeper penetration and gradual release of the active ingredient, thereby achieving greater effectiveness.
In addition, to the formula of the C-VIT 5 serum, Sesderma laboratory specialists added active anti-aging ingredients that combine well with vitamin C:
- centella asiatica needed to moisturize the deep layers of the skin and stimulate collagen synthesis. It also soothes, has anti-inflammatory and wound healing effects;
- hyaluronic acid Known for its powerful moisturizing properties, leaving skin looking plump and wrinkles visibly smoothed. It also maintains cell integrity by stimulating cell renewal;
- proteoglycans participate in the formation of skin structure, responsible for the extracellular matrix. They also help smooth the skin by maintaining optimal moisture levels and providing antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects;
- caesalpinia fruit extracts and carrageenan (a polysaccharide derived from red seaweed) instantly tightens the skin, reduces the appearance of pores and increases light reflection, creating a blur effect. In addition, they cover the skin with a weightless biopolymer mesh that acts as a protective, breathable barrier that blocks exogenous agents.
To transport ingredients as quickly as possible into the deepest layers of the skin, Sesderma experts have developed and patented NANOTECH technology. The active components are placed in nano-sized liposomes, which ensures deeper penetration and gradual release of the active ingredient, and therefore increases the effectiveness of the serum.
Skin care line C-VIT, Sesderma
Result of use
C-VIT 5 serum works comprehensively, moisturizing the skin, reducing inflammation and sensitivity, fighting oxidative stress, strengthening the skin’s protective barrier and making it more resistant to external factors. The product suppresses signs of hyperpigmentation and stimulates the natural production of collagen and elastin. As Sesderma notes, as a result of regular use, the smoothness and hydration of the skin increases by 83%, and its radiance increases by 78%. C-VIT 5 has a delicate texture (the classic version is thicker) that is quickly absorbed. In addition, the most thoughtful formula makes it possible to use C-VIT 5 serum during pregnancy and lactation.
Regular use of C-VIT 5 serum enhances the natural radiance of the skin, evens out the tone, and also maintains its smoothness, elasticity and firmness.
The Spanish company and dermatological laboratory was founded by Gabriel Serrano Sanmiguel, MD, professor of general dermatology, in Valencia in 1989. The brand is known for its products that contain active ingredients that act at the DNA level of skin cells. All brand products not only work to eliminate visible manifestations, but also fight the cause of their occurrence.
Advertising, LLC “SESDERMA RUS”, sesderma.ru, erid: 4CQwVszH9pUmpHC7Uqg