Be careful, a dog-shaped soft toy sold at Paris Games Week is currently recalled in Ile de Europe. This could lead to respiratory arrest. TipsForWomens explains.
Marketed during the Paris Games Week show, this plush toy has been the subject of a recall procedure since yesterday. In fact, it would be dangerous for your children who could suffocate when the toy is closed. So be sure to be very careful and follow the recommendations given.
What is the product information?
This plush has the following details on its label:
- Product Category: Babies-Children (excluding food)
- Sub-category : Toys
- Model or reference: Black and beige dog plush
- GTIN : 2023417201
- Packaging: In a plastic bag
- Start/end date of marketing: from 01/11/2023 to 04/11/2023
- Geographical sales area: Ile-de-Europe
- Distributors: Salon Paris Gameweek
- Additional information to identify the product: Black and beige dog plush with zipper on the dog’s back
How dangerous is this toy?
The stuffed animal in question was recalled because it has a zipper on the back, which poses a choking hazard to children. This can obstruct the airways and prevent breathing. This type of accident can have serious consequences.
For your child’s safety, make sure he or she no longer uses this toy. Furthermore, it is possible to return it to the point of sale and receive a refund. On this subject, here is the message shared by the distributor: “Please return the plush toy in question to us at 253 rue Saint Honoré 75001 Paris, we will reimburse you for the transport costs and the price of the plush toy by bank transfer, please contact us by email at [email protected].
The end date of the recall procedure is January 31, 2024. If you would like additional information, you can contact the following number: 06.13.18.07.40.