The Grown Alchemist brand appeared in 2008 thanks to brothers Keston and Jeremy Moogis from Melbourne. The brand’s philosophy is built around maintaining skin health through the biological features of cellular structure and natural cell life cycles. The Grown Alchemist team is made up of chemists who work in research laboratories located in the UK, France, Switzerland, Spain and Australia. According to brand specialists, the maximum result is provided by care consisting of cleansing, detoxing and activating the skin.
The brand recently launched a European online store grownalchemist.ru, which presents hits and new products from Grown Alchemist.
Moisturizing day cream “Camellia and geranium”
One of the brand’s bestsellers is a moisturizing face cream with universal properties. It moisturizes and nourishes the skin without leaving an oily sheen or filmy feeling. The cream can be used as a primer before makeup as it has a light velvety finish. Main components included:
- camellia and rosehip oils, which contain phytosterols that maintain the necessary level of skin moisture;
- polysaccharides from aloe vera renew the skin and improve its condition, softening and smoothing;
- cane sugar nourishes the skin with biosaccharides, increases its resistance to negative environmental influences and restores it from damage caused by oxidative stress;
- Geranium flowers, containing flavonoids, improve skin tone and texture.
Regenerating cream for the skin around the eyes “Tetrapeptide and Centella”
The brand’s hit for delicate skin around the eyes is designed to improve skin texture and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, as well as relieve puffiness. The cream formula is a source of vitamins and beneficial components that keep collagen from destruction. Main ingredients included:
- centella and soy, which, due to tocopherols, a complex of lipids and antioxidant fatty acids, significantly reduce expression lines;
- Vitamins A, E and D, derived from wheat germ, and phytoamino acid peptides fight dark circles under the eyes and significantly reduce puffiness in the eye area.
Anti-aging restorative tinted lip balm “Tripeptide and violet leaf extract”
This balm with a universal nude shade will instantly make your lips soft and moisturized, and will also visually add volume and improve their contour. The following are responsible for the quick and effective effect:
- tripeptides that stimulate the natural production of collagen and hyaluronic acid, increasing volume and restoring definition to the lip contour, while reducing wrinkles, leaving lips soft and smooth;
- triglycerides obtained from African oil tree extract bring dry and chapped lip skin back to life, increasing hydration levels and protecting against moisture loss;
- Rutin, salicylate and flavonoid antioxidants derived from violet leaf extract have antiseptic and healing properties.
Body cream “Mandarin and rosemary”
Another hit of the brand is a moisturizing body cream that soothes dry skin, restores its elasticity and firmness without leaving a greasy film. In addition, the cream gives the skin a pleasant citrus aroma (all brand products have delicate, memorable compositions). The formula is based on a variety of oils:
- Shea and jojoba butters, rich in triglycerides, moisturize the skin;
- almond, grape seed and rosehip oils, containing polyphenols, fight free radicals;
- Cold-pressed tangerine oil helps improve skin firmness and elasticity.
The composition is supplemented with antioxidants, vitamin C and wheat germ extract (rich in vitamins A, E, D, fatty acids and tocopherols), which significantly soothe, strengthen and smooth the skin.
Detox hair shampoo
Shampoo for daily use will help make hair strong and manageable without causing irritation or dryness. The formula is aimed at combating free radicals, which are actively produced by the body in response to adverse environmental influences (heavy metals in water, solar radiation and other factors). To work effectively, the formula has been supplemented with:
- hydrolyzed silk proteins, which protect against the effects of free radicals;
- sage extract to nourish and soften hair, as well as give it silkiness and shine;
- azulene, obtained from chamomile, and bush tomato extract make hair more manageable and strong;
- liposomes of plant origin penetrate deep into the hair and deliver nutrients there.