The Rappel Conso site has just published a recall sheet concerning green beans from the Primeal brand. The reason ? The presence of pieces of glass, which are better not to consume.
Have you purchased Priméal brand green beans recently? Read carefully what follows. Indeed, this product is the subject of a recall, published on the Rappel Conso website on November 6, 2023.
What is the information about these green beans?
The product affected by the recall has the following information on the label:
- Product category: food
- Product subcategory: fruits and vegetables
- Brand: Priméal
- Models or references: organic green beans and demeter 340g
- GTIN : 3380390500128
- Lot: between Lb122222.46000 and LB122222.49000
- Minimum durability date: 12/31/2026
- Packaging: glass jar of 340g net / 185g drained
- Start/end date of marketing: from 09/12/2023 to 11/03/2023
- Storage temperature: product to be stored at room temperature
- Geographical sales area: entire Europe
- Distributors: Bio C’Bon, Satoriz, L’eau vive, Natureo, Les counters de la bio, Marcel & fils, So Bio
- Additional information allowing the product to be identified: batch information written on the edge of the lid
What to do if you purchased this product?
The recall sheet explains that the product presents a risk of containing foreign bodies (pieces of glass). Ingesting a foreign body can lead to two main complications: perforation of the digestive tract due to sharp objects or intestinal obstruction caused by a large object.
If you have this product at home, the government’s instructions are to no longer consume it, destroy it or return it to the store. Indeed, the site adds that in “Due to the risk of injury and adverse effects following the ingestion of this product, it is recommended that people who have products belonging to the batches concerned not consume them as a precaution“. It is possible to contact consumer service at the following telephone number: 04.82.77.03.45.
The end date of the recall procedure is Saturday January 4, 2024.