The House of Keys brand appeared in St. Petersburg
The Ilovemakeup team (distributing makeup brands Lime Crime and Rude) has opened a new chapter for itself – the House of Keys brand. It produces makeup products, household items and pet items. To date, Ksenia Yankovskaya (the creator of the brand) and her team have developed two eye shadow palettes in vintage style with 12 shades:
- nude Eyes Never Lie I, where shades such as lavender, baroque gold and silver predominate;
- bright Kidult, inspired by the fantastic character Kidult, who embodies a person who has retained the spontaneity of a child (the color palette ranges from fuchsia to gold).
Eye shadow palette Eyes Never Lie I, House of Keys
The packaging of the palettes is decorated with author’s variations on different themes. For example, Eyes Never Lie I refers to popular miniatures of the late 18th and early 19th centuries, while Kidult refers to the pop surrealism of the 1970s.
Darling has launched a skin care line
The new collection of Darling* Premium skin care products has become a logical continuation of the popular fabric masks and patches that the Korean brand has been producing for several years. The new line includes six products.
- Revitalizing serum with a lifting effect Freefly Trainer and moisturizing anti-aging gel-cream for the face Moonwalker, in which nourishing components, thanks to oleosome-based technology, penetrate more slowly but effectively into the deep layers of the skin.
- Eye cream with lifting effect Stargazer.
Revitalizing serum with lifting effect Freefly Trainer, Darling* Premium
- Thanks to the patented Rejuviome-R component, Slick Elixir intensive microbiome restoration mask moisturizes and restores skin cells damaged by dehydration, and also improves its protective barrier.
- Eye products: Sleep Therapist radiance mask for the skin around the eyes and Ice Sculptor cooling hydrogel patches with a lifting effect, which intensively smooth and tighten the skin due to the Collageneer anti-aging component.
Comfort Zone has launched a collection of Luminant products for even skin tone and radiance
The main task of the new products is the correction of dark spots and hyperpigmentation on all skin types. The formula is based on new 3-Bright Luminant technology, which corrects the presence of dark spots and prevents their appearance. Natural extracts and high-tech molecules are responsible for the results. These include ginger extract, 4-butylresorcinol, melano-hexapeptide and keratolytic enzyme. The line includes three products: an anti-pigmentation corrector serum, a skin tone-evening cream with a radiance effect, and a protective anti-pigmentation cream-fluid SPF50.
Luminant Collection, Comfort Zone
“Hyperpigmentation bothers all women at one time or another,” comments Dr. Bucci, dermatologist, member of the scientific division of Comfort Zone. “It is more common in women due to an imbalance of female hormones such as estrogen and progesterone, which stimulate excessive melanin production. Sun exposure, hormonal imbalances, unhealthy lifestyle choices, pregnancy and the aging process cause inflammation and are some of the most well-known causes of hyperpigmentation.”
HFC Paris presented a new fragrance Great Way
HFC Paris once again turned to perfumer Benoit Bergiat (author of the brand’s fragrances Diamond in the sky, Divine blossom, Devil’s Intrigue) to create a new composition, Great Way. The inspiration was the Great Silk Road. To convey the atmosphere of the desert, hot sand and cloudless sky, Bergia used cardamom, Sichuan pepper, saffron, and ginger at the beginning of the composition. In the heart of the fragrance, the perfumer swirled a whirlwind of cannabis, ambergris, dates, and magnolia. The finale was warm thanks to ambroxan, oud and sandalwood.
Fragrance Great Way, HFC Paris
Foreo now has LED face masks FAQ Swiss
The Swiss company Foreo has been developing for more than ten years for its new brand FAQ Swiss, whose products are aimed at combating age-related skin changes, such as dull complexion, decreased density and elasticity, loss of tone, wrinkles or pigmentation. The brand has released a collection of LED masks FAQ 200: the first – FAQ 201 – with three light options (red, blue and green); and the second – FAQ 202 – with eight light options, including near-infrared light, which stimulates collagen production, reduces wrinkles, evens out tone, and minimizes inflammation.
What colors of LED light waves are used in masks?
- Red is responsible for the production of collagen and elastin, increases skin density and elasticity.
- Due to its antibacterial effect, blue reduces inflammation and soothes the skin.
- Green fights dull complexion and redness and evens out tone.
- Orange refreshes and evens out skin texture.
- Violet corrects age spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Blue relieves discomfort and irritation, soothing the skin.
- Yellow soothes and fights redness.
LED face masks FAQ Swiss, Foreo
The masks are made of flexible, lightweight transparent silicone that fits tightly to the face, so the light is distributed evenly: 600 LEDs heat the skin, opening the pores and scattering the LED light so as to get an equally effective effect on all areas of the face.
The Korean brand Ohave has appeared on the market – products for restoring the skin microbiome
The main ingredient in all Ohave formulas is fermented purslane extract. It synchronizes with the skin microbiome and helps it restore its protective functions, natural state and radiance. The products also contain fermented wild cherry extract, astaxanthin, melatonin, seven types of hyaluronic acid (of different molecular weights), and the patented ingredient Aquaxyl. Today, the brand’s collection includes five products: soap (morning and night), toner, serum, cream and fabric mask.
Ohave Skin Microbiome Restoration Products
Love Tea Art created the White Tea collection
The popular home brand Love Tea Art has launched a White Tea Collection, inspired by the ancient traditions of China. The compositions are based on elite white tea extract. The brand team, together with French perfumers, has developed four products.
- Diffuser White diffusers combine notes of white tea with fresh spring flowers, citrus, and fruits.
- Exfoliating Body Polish gel scrub with natural bamboo powder particles that gently exfoliate the skin. The formula is supplemented with betaine and a complex of olive and laurel extracts, which make the skin soft and smooth. A composition of white tea, flowers and white musk leaves a pleasant aroma on the skin.
Диффузор Diffuser White, White Tea, Love Tea Art
- Body&Hand Lotion White body and hand lotion combines polysaccharides, extracts of damask rose flowers, geranium, brown algae and white ginger, which nourish, moisturize and tone the skin. The delicate aroma of the lotion combines notes of white tea and bergamot.
- Legs Cooling Gel is suitable for those who lead an active lifestyle. The formula uses caffeine and chestnut extract to improve blood circulation, while algae, sage and rosemary extracts refresh the skin.
Eutopie has released a new composition Eutopie No. 12, Afinado
Perfumer and founder of the brand Elodie Pollet…