Cantonese rice sold in the deli section of a Leclerc is currently the subject of a recall. This product contains toxic bacteria responsible for listeriosis.
This Cantonese rice sold in Enval (63) and its surroundings is the subject of a recall. To avoid serious food poisoning, it is recommended not to consume this product. TipsForWomens takes stock of the incriminated batches.
Contaminated Cantonese rice
Here is the information concerning the Cantonese rice sold in the traditional catering section of E.Leclerc d’Enval:
- Food / Cantonese rice ready meals and snacks
- Brand: Traiteur Leclerc Enval
- Model or reference: sold by weight in the traditional catering section
- • GTIN 00000000 Lot All lots
- Packaging: trays of different sizes depending on the quantity desired by the customer
- Marketing date: 01/25/2024
- End of marketing date: 01/27/2024
- Storage temperature: Product to be stored in the refrigerator
- Geographical sales area: Enval (63) and surrounding areas
- Distributors: E. Leclerc Enval
Listeriosis, a disease that can be serious
If this lot has been recalled, it is because it may cause the listeriosisa serious infection caused by the bacteria Listeria monocytogenes.
The Consumer Reminder site therefore invites consumers to “who have consumed the products mentioned above and who present with fever, isolated or accompanied by headaches, and body aches, to consult their doctor and report this consumption“.
Moreover,”serious forms with neurological complications and maternal or fetal damage in pregnant women can also sometimes occur“, the site further specifies.
Fragile individuals (pregnant women, immunocompromised people and the elderly) must therefore be particularly attentive to these symptoms.
The product must not be consumed and it is advisable to contact your point of sale who will offer you a refund until the end date of the recall procedure, February 29, 2024. A telephone number has been set up: 04 73 63 23 70.