The home is one of the most important assets that you own, considered a refuge in which to feel protected, it always needs a lot of care. In fact, inside the home every day, many fundamental actions take place for everyday life.
What takes place inside the house is almost entirely focused on the use of domestic appliances. Which are both functional, such as those used for cleaning and cooking, and for moments of leisure such as television, the use of PCs or video games.
In any case, this involves dealing with bills at the end of the month, and that is why we must consciously use household appliances for their energy expenditure and to guarantee us the savings on your bill. Furthermore, it is always advisable to use a light and gas comparator that checks the monthly consumption in the bill, compare offers and consequently it helps to choose which are the most suitable and convenient suppliers and rates.
How to calculate the consumption of household appliances?
If you prefer to have the use and consequently the consumption of household appliances under control, calculating it is simple. Just use a wattmeter which calculates the power used by each appliance.
Even the lights that usually remain on such as those of the TV, alarm clock or some electronic devices in the house affect the total. In any case, there are devices that consume more and above all of which one makes one increased use.
Most used appliances
As we have seen and reiterated several times in this article, the appliances used in the home are varied the blender, the hair straightener, the various chargersbut the latter listed are just examples of those less used and consequently with less consumption.
Among the most used appliances we have:
- Dishwasher: for many it is a real salvation, because for those who lead a particularly busy life, this appliance allows you to save time and even water, in this case the energy consumption is not among the highest because especially with the innovative models equipped with energy saving systems it is also possible to receive a caress in the bill.
- Washing machine: practically indispensable, even today we ask ourselves how it was possible years ago, to make large washes by hand. Today, thanks to this very useful device we can guarantee ourselves large loads of washes in a short time and you have the possibility to choose the model that aesthetically best suits the house. As for consumption, it is one of those that weigh more on bills, consuming an average of 240 kWh per year.
- Microwave oven: when you need to prepare a quick meal and therefore do not have much time to devote to the stove, this appliance solves the problems, in fact it is considered one of the most used. It is not only used to reheat dishes but also to defrost them. The important thing is to pay attention to the materials that are placed inside which must be mostly metallic. The consumption of the latter can reach 2400 Watts.
- Refrigerator: it is perhaps the most important one, it is used for the preservation of food. There are different types and models to choose according to your family habits. Connected to the lost h24 the average high consumption is inevitable, but thanks to new technologies the products on the market are able to cushion the cost of the bill as they are energy-saving.
- Conditioner: it is mainly used when it is hot and saves in situations where it is almost difficult to breathe, refresh the houses but it can also work by emitting hot air, now there are more than one in the house. As for consumption it is unfortunately highduring the summer season an average family can absorb 450 KWh for a sum of 120 euros per year in the bill.
- Phon: men and women, young and old alike this appliance at home it is used by everyone and it is indispensable. Also in this case the consumption and the costs in the bill are high.
- Vacuum cleaner: from the most technological to the most classic model, there are many models of vacuum cleaners on the market, and thanks to its convenience technology a couple of passes are enough to thoroughly dust even the most hidden corners, thus saving effort and time. The consumption is not excessive since its use is not among the greatest.